Machine rent is a special service that allows you to rent a cloud server in the Internet for nonstop operation of AltaBot.
High quality of machines is achieved due to several factors:
- Virtualization technology.
Machines are running an KVM hypervisor. It is high reliability, performance and flexibility.
- Hardware server (host) performance.
Machines are equipped with new high-performance processors Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 Processor (model 2019). Each processor core runs at frequncy not less 2.20 GHz with automatic overclocking up to 3.2 GHz at peak loads (Intel ® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0).
- Physical server total load.
A small number of machines on one physical server guarantees honest performance for each machine. If the system has 4 GB of RAM, then it is really 4 GB of RAM without hidden hypervisor swap files.
Our virtual dedicated servers are well-balanced and have the optimal configuration for AltaBot.
Machines are equipped simultaneously with two drives:
- Solid State Drive (SSD) C. Used to server operating system files and storage additional applications (browser and so on). At the time of AltaBot operation is practically not used.
- Solid State Drive (SSD) D. Used to install and run AltaBot.
Machines are delivered fully ready to work and have the following pre-installed software:
- Windows 10.
Automatic restart of operating system to install automatically downloaded updates is blocked.
- Google Chrome.
Server configurations provide reliable operation on the recommended number of simultaneously running game accounts.
Server rent cost does not include the cost of subscriptions.